Student Information and Policies:
• I acknowledge that I have read the Victorian Government’s VET Student Enrolment Privacy Notice.
• I confirm that I have completed a pre training review session with one of Hammond Institute Pty Ltd's qualified personnel before completing this Enrolment form
• I declare that the information I have provided in this enrolment application form and the pre-training review form is to the best of my
knowledge and are true and correct.
• I acknowledge that I understand that my enrolment with Hammond Institute Pty Ltd under Skills First program may affect my future entitlement for government subsidised training
• I confirm that I feel confident that I have chosen the right course.
• I acknowledge that I have been provided with all the information regarding the qualification/course that I am enrolling in including but not limited to duration, location, mode of delivery and work placement (if applicable).
• I acknowledge that I am required to obtain the necessary security checks (Police Check, Working with the Children Check) prior to the commencement of work placement in order to successfully complete the course(s) (if relevant).
• I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to read and understand the contents of the student handbook, policies and procedures and timetable and to abide by them
• I acknowledge that I understand and have been provided with information in relation to Credit Transfer and RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) and that the approval of my application for credit transfer and/or RPL will affect my course duration and fees.
• I acknowledge that Hammond Institute reserves their right to cancel or postpone any course should there be insufficient enrolments and will be refunded in full or in part of any pre-paid fees (if applicable).
• I acknowledge that I am required to maintain satisfactory progression throughout my course.
• I acknowledge and agree that Hammond Institute will not be liable for any accident or injury which occurs in the course of any course-related excursion and I indemnify Hammond Institute for any loss or damage through any act of negligence from myself.
• I acknowledge that I am responsible to notify Hammond Institute when I decide to withdraw, defer or suspend/cancel enrolment for any reason.
• I acknowledge that Hammond Institute reserves the right to accept or reject this enrolment application at its discretion.
• I acknowledge that I am bound by Hammond Institute’s rules and regulations and any amendments made to the rules and regulations including but not limited to any potential changes in fees during the course.
• I acknowledge that the Institute’s full list of policy that relate to my studies can be found on its website as well as in their reception and that it is my responsibility to fully understand and become familiar with these policies.
• I agree to pay all fees and charges relating to my enrolment.
• I acknowledge that I have read and understood Hammond Institute Access and Equity Policy.
• I acknowledge that I have read and understood Hammond Institute Fee and Refund policy.
• I acknowledge that I have read and understood Hammond Institute Complaints and appeal policy.
• I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with Privacy Notice above.