Quality Assurance : As a registered training organisation (RTO) Hammond Institute operates within the Vocational Education and Training Quality Framework (VETQF) and the Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) delivering nationally recognised qualifications and units of competency.
Duration : 12-24 Months
Delivery Mode: Workplace / Traineeship, Online
Start Date: Enrol Anytime
Recognition: Nationally Recognised Training
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
According to Training Package there are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into this course. Students may enrol directly in the Advanced diploma level course without completing lower ranked qualifications.
Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Students must satisfy the following age, English and Academic requirements:
- Age: must be 18 years or over
- Undertake Pre Training Review
- Successful completion of LLN test: Learning (ACSF Level 4), reading (ACSF Level 4), writing (ACSF Level 4), oral communication (ACSF Level 4) and numeracy (ACSF Level 3) is desirable to participate in the course.
- It is also essential for the student to possess basic computer skills.
- Relevant vocational qualification at Certificate IV level or above or have 2 years experience and knowledge of community work or service.
The course fee for the course is $6500, which includes all course materials and assessments. We understand that paying the full fee upfront can be challenging for some students, which is why we offer easy interest free installment plans to make it more affordable. We also have discounted plans available for eligible students, so be sure to ask us about these options when you enquire.
Contact us at 03 8370 3170 or 0435 334 552 for further information.
The range of delivery methods may include, but not limited to the following:
- lectures / Instructions
- demonstrations and modelling
- practice opportunities
- brainstorming activities
- group discussions
- guided facilitation of individual or group learning activities, group work or project-based case studies
- Delivery structure of Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management is comprised of classroom training sessions, structured learning such as training support, learning activities, self-paced (to allow the learners to absorb and reflect on their learning), workshops and work placement.
- The unit of competency will be delivered and assessed as stand-alone unit.
- Virtual classroom (Microsoft Teams)
- Dandenong (Level 1, 243 Lonsdale Str., Dandenong 3175 VIC)
- Werribee (Suite 20, 2-14 Station Pl., Werribee 3030 VIC)
Additional locations may be allocated to meet a group of learner cohort’s needs and based on demand (if practicable for the RTO)
Assessment method for Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management may include:
- Knowledge Questions
- Written Assignment & Case studies
- Workplace Assessment
- Log Book
- Projects / Research Reviews
All assessment will be conducted in accordance with the Training Package requirements, Principles of Assessment and Rules of Evidence (https://www.asqa.gov.au/standards/chapter-4/clauses-1.8-1.12)
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is made up of 12 units.
- 4 core units
- 8 elective units
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|BSBCUE601||Optimise customer engagement operations|
|BSBCUE602||Manage customer engagement information|
|BSBCUE603||Design and launch new customer engagement facilities|
|BSBCUE604||Develop and maintain a service level strategy|
|BSBCUE605||Develop and maintain a customer engagement marketing strategy|
|BSBCUE606||Forecast and plan using customer engagement traffic information analysis|
|BSBCUE607||Manage customer engagement centre staffing|
|BSBCUE608||Manage customer engagement operational costs|
Electives units may vary depending on the requirements. The elective units will be discussed prior to the enrolment.